Whether you’re new to the concentrate world or a concentrate connoisseur, having the proper tools are essential. If dabs are your preferred concentrate product, you’re in for a treat. There are many accessories available on the market to make your dabbing experience epic. With more and more dabber tools being released each year it can get a little overwhelming trying to decide which is best for your needs.
What dabber tool will I need?
Here’s a dabber tool list to help you choose what tools you’ll need to make the most of your experience.
- Dab Rig: A dab rig is a device specifically designed for smoking dabs. They come in a huge variety. It can be overwhelming if you’re new to dabs. An experienced budtender should be able to help you choose a dab rig perfect for your needs
- Universal Nail: Now that you have a rig, you’ll need accessories for it. As mentioned above, dab rigs get complicated. Rigs can be male or female. If you don’t know the gender of your rig, then you should invest in a universal nail.
The nail is the part of the rig where you put your concentrate. The great thing about the universal nail is it should fit any rig with a glass bong. So if you have multiple rigs or want to replace your rig, you won’t need a new nail.
- Quartz Banger: The banger is the part of the rig you heat. It prevents the nail from getting too hot. A hot nail can damage your rig. Quartz is a great material because it evenly distributes heat and doesn’t need to be seasoned.
- Dab Beads: These handy little accessories are usually made from quartz and come in fun colors and designs. This little bead sits in the banger nail and helps distribute heat.
- Silicone Mat: Those dab rigs are expensive and breakable. Make sure to protect them by investing in a silicone mat. Also, those dabs are sticky and messy. A silicone jar will keep the mess to a minimum.
- Silicone Jar: Speaking of silicone, storing your concentrates in a silicone jar will make the sticky substance easier to scoop.
- Dab tool: This is a tool made out of glass, metal, quartz, or ceramic. It’s a simple tool designed for scooping the dab out of the jar and placing it on the nail.
- Carb Cap: These are great for new and seasoned dabbers. A scorched dab is a terrible experience. If the dab gets overheated it can create a terrible burning in the throat and chest. A carb cap will help prevent you from inhaling a scorched dab by restricting airflow. This dabber tool allows the concentrate to heat slower and create a tastier hit.
- Dab Torch: A torch made specifically for dabbing will heat your banger and nail quickly and evenly.
- Reclaim Catcher: Invest in one of these to make sure you don’t waste any of your expensive concentrates. This little dish will catch any excess concentrate that might leak out of the nail.